IFFCO Italia is specialized in the production of vegetable whipping, spraying, and cooking creams intended both for professional usage (chefs, pastry chefs, etc.) and for domestic consumption.
In 2015 the multinational group IFFCO, leader in food industry, acquires the industrial complex of the historical company CODAP, thus becoming the owner of its prestigious brands in the cream sector, such as Spray Pan, Gran Cucina, and Hulalà.
All IFFCO’s Italian products are subject to a continuous and extensive research and development’s activity aimed at their improvement, to daily satisfy the needs of its customers and consumers.
IFFCO group, based in the United Arab Emirates, is one of the world’s leading company in the food industry, present in 26 market categories, with 62 operating locations around the world, and with an annual production of over 5 million tons of food products.
IFFCO Italia’s goal is to combine high quality products with the utmost respect for the environment. Our organization, thanks to both its historical ‘know-how’ and to its flexibility, represents a reference partner for professionals in the catering and confectionery sectors and for families, more and more concerned about the products’ quality.
Competence, attention to quality, technological innovation, customer care, and passion for our work are our fundamental values.
- Offer equal opportunities to employees in respect of gender diversity in multicultural environment
- Promote a culture of meritocracy by selecting, developing, and rewarding talents based on competence and ability
- Encourage open communication to improve both the productivity and the working environment
- Grant healthy and safe working condition
- Facilitate the right ‘work – life balance’
- Connect with colleagues with respect, honesty and empathy
- Build a stimulating environment, which promotes an exchange of ideas and visions
- Honor personal commitment in accordance with company policies
- Present ‘objective’ and reliable information avoiding personal influences
- Avoid criticism and gossip; on the contrary, favor ‘quality’ relationship between coworkers
Integrity of systems
- Make systems and procedures globally accessible in order to provide total transparency and compliance
- Confidentiality and security of company information are not negotiable
- Be prudent and cost conscious when using company economic resources and assets
- Applying critical assessment as a criteria for choosing suppliers and partners
- Receiving favors and gifts from business associates is considered a bribe and hence unethical
- Perform continuous benchmarks on processes and systems to maximize group efficiency
- Identify ‘best in class’ approaches to improve quality, cost, and performance standards
- Promote dialogue and collaboration between functions and business units
- Encourage the ‘new’: innovative products and different approaches that add ‘value’ to our customers
- Consumer’s satisfaction is our priority: we strive to achieve it by maximizing energies, insights and innovation
- Listen carefully to consumers feedback to assess their value added and to reach market leadership
- Develop activities with a sense of ownership
- Show a proactive approach and spirit of initiative
- Manage assets, projects and human capital as your own
- Develop creativity to increase synergies and to obtain maximum return on investment
- Evaluate each option critically by calculating risk and opportunities
- Challenge the status quo and encourage innovative projects