Asparagus panna cotta with speck and salted eggs
with Gran Cucina for cooking Light
for 4 people
- Asparagus 160 g
- Gran Cucina for Cooking Light 320 g
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- Pepper as needed
- Isinglass sheets 3
- Speck in thin slices 80 g
- Yolks 4
- Sugar to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh marjoram to taste
- 4 people
- Difficult level
- 30 min
- Peel the asparagus and cut them into slices, leaving the tips whole for decoration. Cook in salted boiling water for 6 minutes. Now separate the tips.
- Blend the asparagus with Gran Cucina Light, sugar, a pinch of salt, nutmeg and pepper.
- Pass through the sieve. Heat without boiling and dissolve the gelatine previously soaked in cold water.
- Pour into serving dishes and place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Place the slices of speck in the microwave on parchment paper and cook at maximum power for 90-120 seconds (or in a cold non-stick pan over a very low heat for about 10-12 min), then crumble them.
- Spread a thin layer of fine salt and sugar (60% salt 40% sugar) seasoned with nutmeg in a bowl, place the yolk on top and cover with a further layer of salt. Leave to rest for 4 hours.
- After this period of time, gently wash the yolk in cold water with the aid of a spoon so as not to break it.
- Serve the panna cotta decorating with the asparagus tips, the speck crumbs and the egg. Season with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and marjoram.