Creamed cod with cream on a polenta basket
with Gran Cucina for Cooking
for 4 people
- Onion 240 g
- Evo oil 240 g
- Anchovies in oil 4
- Cloves of garlic 2
- Cod soaked 600 g
- Flour 40 g
- Chopped parsley 1 tbsp
- Pepper as needed,
- Gran Cucina for Cooking 320 g
- grated Parmesan 2 tbsp
- Fresh marjoram a pinch
- Salt to taste
Basket of corn
- Water 400 g
- Precooked fine yellow corn (instant polenta) 100 g
- 4 people
- Difficult level
- 30 min
Basket of corn:
- Bring the water to a boil, salt lightly and cook the corn flour for 10-12 minutes, taking care not to create lumps.
- Spread the polenta thus obtained on parchment paper with the help of a spatula, so as to make 4 very thin squares (about 1 mm thick) and allow to cool well. Place the squares of polenta on overturned bowls previously greased on the outside.
- Leave to dry in the microwave at maximum power for about a couple of minutes (the time depends on the thickness of the polenta and the power of the microwave).
- Allow to cool in an environment as dry as possible.
- Clean the onion and slice it thinly. Stew in extra virgin olive oil with anchovies and garlic. Keep half of this sauce aside.
- Flour the cod and brown in a saucepan with half the onion.
- Spread the remaining onion, parsley, pepper, Gran Cucina and cheese over the surface. Distribute everything well, season with salt, cover with a lid and cook for about 3 hours over very low heat (or in the oven at 150-160 ° C).
- When cooked, drain the excess liquids and place in a blender with the marjoram and a couple of tablespoons of Gran Cucina, then blend until well emulsified.
- Place the cod in the polenta basket, pour the sauce and finish with the toasted polenta cubes.