with Hulalà Whipping
for 4 people
- Untreated lemons (about 4 lemons) 720 g
- Alcohol 95 ° 250 g
- Whole milk 250 g
- Hulalà Whipping 260 g
- ½ vanilla bean
- Granulated sugar 375 g
- for a liter of cream
- Medium level
- 30 min
- Wash the lemons and dry them well with absorbent paper. Remove the zest of the lemons with a potato peeler, being careful not to cut the white part as well.
- Immerse the peels in the alcohol poured into an airtight jar. Leave to macerate for 30 days in the dark, shaking occasionally.
- Boil milk, Hulalà and vanilla (alternatively use a vanillin sachet). Allow to cool (i.e. up to about 45 ° C). Then add the sugar and dissolve well. Cool and remove the vanilla pod.
- Filter the lemon alcohol and mix with the milk cream.
- Fill the bottle and place in the freezer.